About the Project
The Muscatine County Housing Market Analysis will:
- Analyze the current housing market in Muscatine County and its submarkets, including current housing supply, affordability, and occupancy trends.
- Identify and evaluate the regional interdependencies within the housing markets, recognizing the impact of interconnected economic and demographic factors on housing demand and supply.
- Develop data-driven recommendations for targeted interventions, programs, and policies that will support the creation and preservation of a healthy housing market throughout the county, while addressing the specific needs of each community.
- Establish benchmarks and key performance indicators for measuring the success of the implemented strategies.
- Identify federal, state, local and/or private funding sources that would complement and aid in maximizing public funds to support the development and preservation of a healthy housing market.
Tuesday, September 12, 2023 5:00 pm
Wilton Public Visioning
Wilton City Hall
104 E 4th St, Wilton, IA 52778
Wednesday, September 13, 2023 12:00 pm
Muscatine Public Visioning
1-51 Harbor Dr, Muscatine, IA 52761
Thursday, September 14, 2023 12:00 pm
West Liberty Public Visioning
119 E Third St, West Liberty, IA 52776